International Chips S.r.l. has obtained the UNI EN ISO 9002 certification in February 1999 through the Det Norske Veritas certification body. In September 2018 obtained the certification UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
The commitments of International Chips S.r.l. resulting from the pursuit of the policy and the objectives of quality established at the beginning of each year with appropriate communication of the Sole Administrator, are based on the following general principles:
International Chips is aware of the challenges and opportunities imposed by the market and recognizes that in order to meet them, it must pursue the path of continuous improvement and the pursuit of customer satisfaction.
The Management considers the dissemination of a culture of quality as a priority objective to be achieved and improved with determination, in the conviction that this aspect is of fundamental importance for the process of business growth, for the development of its employees, customers, suppliers (historic and not) and, more in general, of the Community. For this reason International Chips already since 1999 is a company certified UNI EN ISO 9001 and undertakes to:
- Maintain the quality management system in accordance with the standard UNI EN ISO 9001;
- Operate in order to obtain a continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Meet the needs and expectations of the customers
- Define the responsibilities at all levels for a correct use of the resources and for the proper control of business processes
- Analyse the performance of the processes and pursue the strategy of improvement
- Study new quality products with reduced environmental impact
- Work in full integration with suppliers since the quality of the supplies is crucial for the quality of the company.
- Establish quality targets and make them known at all company levels. Specifically, International Chips sets different objectives, that may be consulted by requesting a copy to the responsible of the Quality Management System , Mr. Damiano Preioni.
This document is provided to the staff, and where required to customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The CEO of
International Chips S.r.l.